Thursday 24 November 2011

Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so.

Denton Holme is known for it's colourful locals and "interesting" signage. One thing Denton Holme is not short of is charity shops. I felt like I'd have a gander in age concern on my way home today to see if I'd find any hidden gems in the shoes. Naturally...nothing struck me as exciting through the mass pairs of ganny shoes UNTIL I saw a flick of red in the very back of the shelf...





Not something I'd personally wear but they are different. After the 100 variations on a theme and the sheer amount of Japanese inspired fans I drew I really feel like I'm turning Japanese (I really think so). For £4 this was a bargain, thank you age concern Denton Holme!

Now for your listening pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment