Sunday 13 November 2011

GAH...

100 variations on a theme...THIS PROJECT IS TORTURE. It's no secret to myself, my friends and my tutors (probably) that I don't have a lot of confidence in my ideas and I feel out of depth trying to put them onto paper. How bad is that as a graphic designer? This project is WAAAAY out of my comfort zone and is frankly making me want to cry in frustration! After 1 page I started to run out of ideas not a good start thats for sure!

I love Airi , a friend of mine who is studying graphic design all the way in New York at the School of Visual Arts. She is without a doubt one of the hardest working students I've ever come across inspirational really. I bounce ideas back and forth with her a lot and she's great help with pre-critique. Funnily enough, one of her professors is Judith Wildes husband (I think) apparently so they work from the Visual Literacy book a lot. I think she may have a good idea for concepts. I really wanted to get this done on Friday though :( Oh well.

Books I've purchased as of recently:


 Well worth the buy as Visual Literacy seems to go in and out of the Library like hot cakes. Mind I had the copy until my third warning from the library (don't do that guys!) cause I found it so useful and I didn't want to give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment