Sunday 25 November 2012

Long time no post!

So many things have been going on in my life I've neglected my blog. In fact I've been away from University for a little while now (due to reasons I'd not like to get into). This will be changing however and I will be posting again/back at University.

The past two weeks we have been given a brief on corporate identity. We were asked to design a logo for various made up companies. I decided to choose the company "Minders Keepers" a house/pet sitting service. When designing the logo I decided to go with these core values.

  • Safe
  • Trustworthy
  • Approachable
  • Friendly

This is my final product:



For the last part of the brief we were asked to create a set of corporate guidelines which explained how to use the logo and it's various applications:

No comments:

Post a Comment